I'm a 15 year old girl, American, completely obsessed with Supernatural. Just remember that I am most definitely NOT an aardvark.
meet the blogger
LAYER ONE: THE OUTSIDE
- name: Madi
- eye color: brown
- hair style/color: brown, really thick, just past shoulders, straight
- height: 5’7
- clothing style: tank tops. lots of tank tops
- best physical feature: eyes or voice
LAYER TWO: THE INSIDE
- your fears: being trapped, small spaces, being upside down, being forgotten
- your guilty pleasure: chocolate maybe?
- ambitions for the future: to be successful and influential in some way. to be satisfied with the path I choose in life. to explore the world. to learn as much as possible.
LAYER THREE: THOUGHTS
- your first thoughts waking up: I want food/tries desperately to remember dream from last night
- what you think about most: supernatural, music, friends, food
- what you think about before bed: the next day, supernatural, the previous day, food, things that worry me
- you think your best quality is: I’m pretty talented I guess (music, acting, etc)
LAYER FOUR: WHAT’S BETTER?
- single or group dates: single
- to be loved or respected: well I really want both, but I guess love because it’s guaranteed to be genuine (you can respect someone out of fear)
- beauty or brains: brains
- dogs or cats: Cats
LAYER FIVE: DO YOU.
- lie: only if it will not harm anyone
- believe in yourself: in certain aspects
- believe in love: romantic love? no, I don’t think it can ever last forever. but loyalty/friendship can
- want someone: sure
LAYER SIX: EVER?
- been on stage: hell yeah! I live for the stage
- done drugs: nope
- changed who you were to fit in: perhaps unconsciously, but never on purpose
LAYER SEVEN: FAVORITES
- favorite color: purple, blue, green, orange
- favorite animal: dragons
- favorite movie: Night at the museum
- favorite game: legend of zelda
LAYER EIGHT: AGE
- day your next birthday will be: Jan 19
- how old will you be: 16
“Challenge accepted!” —SPN fandom.
omg this is still going
IT’S A RULE TO REBLOG EVERY TIME IT SHOWS UP ON YOUR DASH.
Third time reblogging it today, and I regret nothing
Broke 5 Million!
Still going strong..
WE BROKE 6 MILLION. keep it going!
I’ve been very self-conscious even though I never cosplayed, and I’m afraid that people will make fun of me if I show up at a convention with my cane, so please reblog if you wouldn’t mind?!